Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"If You Could" - A New Scenario Every Saturday - 2/13/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you could hang out with any football player for a day/night, who would it be and why?

I'm sure some of you think I'm going to pick a Cowboy or a former Hurricane, but not this time. My answer will surprise you...

Jeff Reed, kicker for the Pittsburgh Steelers (entering free agency).

Why? The guy just seems like he knows how to party, and that's my kind of night. You never see off-field pictures of this guy without alcohol, hot girls and a big smile on his face.

One for him, one for me :
JeffReed-759567.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Card Magnet said:
If you could hang out with any football player for a day/night, who would it be and why?

I'm sure some of you think I'm going to pick a Cowboy or a former Hurricane, but not this time. My answer will surprise you...

Why? The guy just seems like he knows how to party, and that's my kind of night. You never see off-field pictures of this guy without alcohol, hot girls and a big smile on his face.

JeffReed-759567.jpg
Actually that is 2 for him, and you have to find your own. :D

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2nwi4rjp]If you could hang out with any football player for a day/night, who would it be and why?

JeffReed-759567.jpg
Actually that is 2 for him, and you have to find your own. :D[/quote:2nwi4rjp]
You're probably right :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Current player, it would be Chris Cooley. He seems like a great, down to earth guy who knows how to have a good time.
chris-cooley-nick-wass.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Pac Man Jones. Sure, you'll need a bulletproof vest when you're with him, but he does know how to make it rain ...

Members online

Latest posts