Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB appreciation thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
To the guys that run the site and keep it going, just want to say thanks and keep up the great work.

I'm not trying to bash other boards or anything, but occasionally I stumble upon a few and they fall short in all aspects: Community, Layout, News, Personality and Easiness to use.

I'm sure everyone on here agrees, with me so it might not even be worth posting, but I just wanted to give my due respect.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
By far the Best COMMUNITY for collectors and just all around sports fan.

Thank you to Gilmore and all of the mods (Even you Blanning) :^)

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
+1, some of the conversations I read on the "other" boards...it makes me want to ::facepalm:: everytime I see someone who has such an uninformed outlook on the hobby and I'm not allowed to spam the FCB light. Without FCB, collecting woudn't be as fun.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I like, 19th this post.

Without Gilmore, Blanning, Mox, buobob and many others (if I didn't name you, don't feel bad), I wouldn't be able to stay warm at night.

Now, that's primarily because three of those guys could anchor an offensive line and make great snugglers, but that's neither here nor they.

Thanks for what you do guys.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
What?? There are other sportscard forums?!?!?!?!?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree with OP! I joined a half dozen boards after Beckett (AB) and this is the only one for me (except the sporadic Gwynn search).
Great Post!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
everyone, make sure you continue to do your part and invite your fellow collectors over.

Please don't spam boards that don't allow it, and be respective of all the other community's rules (because we all should have a common goal) but still in one on one interaction off other websites invite all of your good collector friends.

Just don't invite the scammers :D

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'm with everyone else who has posted so far. This is by far the best collector community board out there. Why else would I eat lunch at my desk so i can go to the library and see what everybody's talking about!! :D

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Yeah, I haven't been posting much lately, but I still lurk and it's one of the few boards that has consistently interesting topics and collectors.

Thanks to all that make this a community!

We need more vintage collectors though. :)

Members online

Latest posts