Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Upper Deck Variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PinkRefractor

Jan 30, 2010
Garfield, NJ
Jorge Posada (#347) and Chase Utley (#376) are the first two. Posada has three variations, while Utley has four

Wondering if anyone has broken this product and knows what the other variation cards are. I know they haven't announced anymore than this so far. Any info will help. :benson:

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
PinkRefractor said:
Jorge Posada (#347) and Chase Utley (#376) are the first two. Posada has three variations, while Utley has four

Wondering if anyone has broken this product and knows what the other variation cards are. I know they haven't announced anymore than this so far. Any info will help. :benson:
Wow, just one variation of a player is enough but to have 3 & 4 is just overkill. It would be interesting if the variations have different levels of scarcity though.

PinkRefractor

Jan 30, 2010
Garfield, NJ
Yea sounds a big like overkill to me too, esp since Upper Deck is running some sort of contest (similar to 20th Anniversary set I guess) if you collect them all... Should be interesting since I know the product isn't circulating as well as it did last year. They better hope they win their lawsuit with Topps.

As for Nolan Ryan, we had broke a few cases and I know Ryan wasn't in any of the regular sets, as for Variations I don't know. But I am not sure they have the rights to use him.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
there is a seller with 9 of each in his store.... $1 per.... $2 flat shipping.... so $20 dlvd. TNTNorth... or something like that.

Bet a few of those are variations.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
There's a couple more differences - fans in the stands and the bat.

This is just weird if you ask me.

TNP777 said:
blanning71 said:
I would love to know what the variations look like.
Here's a Posada - purple no arm/blue with arm:

!BluUvSQ!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-EUEtt50vHjjBLcydygjL!~~_12.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I received my 3 boxes of lemon-lime Series 1 today and unofficially opened up one pack to check it out.

Someone please look at the David Price card. I bet that might be another variation. On my Price card, the advertisement in the background has a black bar across the eyes of the chicken. I bet there is a variation that doesn't have the eyes of the chicken with a bar across them and that bar seems out of place to me.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
markakis8 said:

TNP777 said:
blanning71 said:

Looks like the guy on the right in the dugout has his arm draped over the dugout wall in one photo, but not the other. Weird variations. The least they could have done was add some whip cream pie to the photos.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
markakis8 said:

TNP777 said:
blanning71 said:

That and the ballboy sitting on the chair has a bat in one photo and in the other photo he isn't holding a bat.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
DaleMurphyCollector said:
The bulge in Jorge's "area" looks bigger in the bottom picture. Err...uhh...wait. Did I just say that out loud?
Yes, you did. And yes, there is something wrong with that (reverse Seinfeld reference) :D

Members online

Latest posts