Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need advice on how to sell some cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nv729

Aug 11, 2008
I'm in the process of getting out of the hobby and have around 1,000 cards that I'm looking to move. The cards are BC and BCDP (05-07) with most of the cards being 06 BCDP. I have a full chrome set of 06 BCDP. Overall, about 400 of the 1,000 cards are chrome and I've got some good cards sprinkled throughout. There are a few parallels, but none are of good players. I'm looking to sell these on ebay because I haven't been able to get a deal done on the boards.

I already sold some cards, sorting them by team, and I did pretty good. However, it took forever, and a few extra dollars isn't worth it to me. So, I'm just looking for a good way to sell those cards in one or a couple of auctions and not lose much. Thanks for the help.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If the only real suggestion is shot down due to "not being worth you time" dont expect many answers. There isnt a magic bucket you throw your cards in and money appears, all will take work.

nv729

Aug 11, 2008
nyc3 said:
If the only real suggestion is shot down due to "not being worth you time" dont expect many answers. There isnt a magic bucket you throw your cards in and money appears, all will take work.
Please reread my original post.

"I already sold some cards, sorting them by team, and I did pretty good. However, it took forever, and a few extra dollars isn't worth it to me. So, I'm just looking for a good way to sell those cards in one or a couple of auctions and not lose much."

I don't want to spend hours on end sorting cards to get a few extra dollars. I'm just looking for a way to sell them where I won't lose much money that won't take long.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
nv729 said:
nyc3 said:

"I already sold some cards, sorting them by team, and I did pretty good. However, it took forever, and a few extra dollars isn't worth it to me. So, I'm just looking for a good way to sell those cards in one or a couple of auctions and not lose much."

I don't want to spend hours on end sorting cards to get a few extra dollars. I'm just looking for a way to sell them where I won't lose much money that won't take long.

And reread my post there isnt any other way beside the one you claim is not worth your time. What other ways are there besides team? You think thats bad, then do player? See my point? And why did you sort half of your cards into teams? should have done them all it may have been worth your time then.

nv729

Aug 11, 2008
nyc3 said:
nv729 said:
nyc3 said:

And reread my post there isnt any other way beside the one you claim is not worth your time. What other ways are there besides team? You think thats bad, then do player? See my point? And why did you sort half of your cards into teams? should have done them all it may have been worth your time then.
I did it for one brand. So doing it for all of them wouldn't have saved any time. Thanks for your help.

Members online

Latest posts