Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Friar Fest Game Used Gear Haul!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Went to Friar fest today and didnt bother with any autos just went straight to the Padre Garage sale on my mission to find a Denker Game Used Jersey. Here is my haul :D

First off these for $1 a piece

IMG_8833.jpg

2006 WBC Inaugural programs $0.50 each.

IMG_8835.jpg

now onto the Denker stuff!

Spring Training Used Locker card

IMG_8832.jpg

2009 Spring Training BP Game Used Jersey

IMG_8829.jpg
IMG_8831.jpg

2009 Camouflage Game Used Jersey

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Very nice haul ! Love that locker nameplate and can't beat a WBC program for two quarters :shock:

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
GarkoCollector said:
Whats a Denker jersey run?
$35 on the BP

$65 on the Camo

$2 for the namplate

Ughhh, i wish steiner would sell some Yankees stuff for this cheap.

I am still waiting for an Edwar Ramirez spring training locker nameplate to come down from the 100$ price tag or whatever it at

Great haul, those jerseys look awesome!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
wow very nice man, now you need to have him auto them for you. Very nice prices to!
yep! Heading to spring training to get them signed. I have so much crap I need him to sign I dont know what im going to do.

4 jerseys

1 bat

4 tickets

3 printing plates

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
boxbreaker44 said:
Dpanthers14 said:
wow very nice man, now you need to have him auto them for you. Very nice prices to!
yep! Heading to spring training to get them signed. I have so much crap I need him to sign I dont know what im going to do.

4 jerseys

1 bat

4 tickets

3 printing plates
You should show him the Superfractor? Perhaps take a picture of him holding it? It'd be sweet.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
nice, the nats wanted $100 for a acta gammer ::facepalm:: :benson: ::facepalm:: :benson: .

great haul, they should look good signed

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Dpanthers14 said:

4 jerseys

1 bat

4 tickets

3 printing plates
You should show him the Superfractor? Perhaps take a picture of him holding it? It'd be sweet.
It would be cool, But I would feel a bit awkward asking him to hold his baseball card for a pic.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Superfractor said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Dpanthers14 said:

4 jerseys

1 bat

4 tickets

3 printing plates
It would be cool, But I would feel a bit awkward asking him to hold his baseball card for a pic.

Really?

IMG_2616.jpg

Usually they are cool with it. It's a unique way to showcase the card instead of risking it getting signed.

BTW, Amazing pick ups, I wish we had stuff like that in Boston. I would buy XXL jerseys all day for 35 dollars.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Superfractor said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Dpanthers14 said:

4 jerseys

1 bat

4 tickets

3 printing plates

Really?

IMG_2616.jpg

Usually they are cool with it. It's a unique way to showcase the card instead of risking it getting signed.

BTW, Amazing pick ups, I wish we had stuff like that in Boston. I would buy XXL jerseys all day for 35 dollars.
I was thinking of you, when I said that. I hope to do the same with a few Rockies, when they hit Triple-A.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
Did you see any other notable players jerseys for sale?
Honestly I didnt even look, Just went straight for the "D" section. Didnt bother to look through others since I only had $120 bucks with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts