Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's this season's comeback VETERAN ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
It can either be from injury or just a sub-par season.

I'd have to go with:

1. Josh Hamilton
2. Delmon Young
3. Edison Volquez

Yours ?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Another one I'd hope (even though he KILLED me in fantasy) would be Jose Reyes. His hammy better be 100% this season if the Mets even wanna THINK about being a semi-contender...

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
Guys I like more than most (according to fantasy baseball rankings): Carlos Quentin, Jake Peavy, Roy Oswalt, Grady Sizemore, BJ Upton, Cueto, and Billingsley are all guys I think have better than expected years

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
C- Geovany Soto (Runner-Up: R.Martin & Ivan Rodriguez)
1B- Lance Berkman (Runner-Up: D.Ortiz & C.Delgado if signed)
2B- Rickie Weeks (Runner-Up: A.Iwamura)
SS- Jose Reyes (Runner-Up: J.J. Hardy, J.Peralta, & J.Rollins)
3B- Adrian Beltre (Runner-Up: D.Wright, A.Ramirez, A.Gordon, & ARod)
OF- Josh Hamilton (Runner-Up: A.Soriano, M.Ordonez, C.Beltran, & G.Sizemore)
SP- Brandon Webb (Runner-Up: R.Oswalt, J.Santana, R.Nolasco, S.Kazmir, R.Harden, & C.Billingsley)

Just my opinion's, but I think these guy's have alot of room to improve on thier production #'s from last year (& there are plenty more but I didn't have time to write them all). :D

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I'm gonna say that a new manager is going to spark Roy Oswalt and Lance Berkman to years that are more like the rest of their careers than the aberration that was last year.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
In terms of respect, Vladimir Guerrero.

In reality he didn't experienced the drop off of people think happened... 380 ab's .295 avg, 15 hr's, 50 rbi's, 56 runs... and then when healthy hit .380 in two rounds of the playoffs! Every full season before that he hit 25+ hr's and .300 avg.

Add perfect ballpark, role, and team and I think he might turn some heads.

Members online

Latest posts