Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Melvin Mora #13 Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cincykid75

Sep 30, 2008
Hello Everyone!!

Check the backs of your 2010 Topps Melvin Mora #13.
I have 11 of them but I noticed that one has Adam Jones on the back.
I haven't heard anything else about this variation so I figured I would check with everyone here.
Here is a scan.
The top card has the Adam Jones reverse.

2010ToppsMMora20001.jpg

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I have three of them...all with Mora.

Same.

If you're going to sell it, report it to Beckett first, let it get publicized, and THEN sell it.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
So two of these Mora errors have now closed...$24.01 and $44.

$44
$24.01

Considering there is virtually no big-time publicity about this card, kind of interesting end prices. Obviously a player other than Mora, this could have hit a serious collecting buzz, instead it looks like it will slowly fade into even more oblivion.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Did you rip mixed types (retail blasters and hobby) or just one or the other? I wonder if the variation came from a hobby pack as that is all I"ve been opening.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
From what little is known about this card, it appears to be in early retail only, a la the Alex Gordon card a few years back.

I actually had one in my sets that I built, so check those backs.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
19braves77 said:
Any other errors in 2010 with wrong players on front of the cards ? I haven't found any or seen any.
Who knows.

It's impossible to tell what Topps is up to. I wouldn't put it past them to try to create some sort of retail only buzz with this product. Wal-Mart and Targets have far more buying power than all of the hobby stores combined and considering the various retail only inserts (that were non-existent years ago) there may be others.

Members online

Latest posts