Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fake VY Bowman Chrome auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
[ebay:3a3f7r9x]290400693475[/ebay:3a3f7r9x]

There is no "box" for the sticker as in most 06 Bowman Chrome autographs.

Plus, the autograph looks too long and "stretched".

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Oh yeah, FAKE. Look at his other auctions. Most of them are either premiere autos or 'buyback' autos, none that come with COA's. I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10-foot pole.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
This is the first fake 06 Bowman I've found in a while (but, I really haven't looked).

I remember a while back when Reggie's were being faked.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
can't believe no one does anything about this people get in trouble for selling fake purses and jerseys but not cards

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
J-Rod said:
can't believe no one does anything about this people get in trouble for selling fake purses and jerseys but not cards

Well in the past the FBI has taken down large sports memorabilia fakers. When i say large, i mean guys that have had hundreds of thousands to millions of dollar worth of fake product. I guess they just dont have the time or man power to go after these "small" guys? All the FBI has to do is bust several of these larger Ebay fakers to get the word out that they mean business. Give the big forgers jail time. Give the smaller ones fines and parole. I think this would help in combating the problem. Might make some close up shop or seriously reconsider what they are doing.

Members online

Latest posts