Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Topps Heritage Alex Gordon Cutout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
While looking at 2010 Topps cards on ebay, I was amused to see they included the 2006 Topps Alex Gordon in the "Mom" insert set. That reminded me that I wanted to get a Heritage cutout card (or even a whole one, IIRC) to include with my 2006 Heritage set. I owned one for about 6 hours but flipped it to Olbermann, always meaning to go back and get one once the hype died off. Interestingly, while ebay lists a number of base 2006 Gordon cards for still-strong prices ($300) there have been no Heritages recently. Anyone know the going rate for the Heritage Cutout? Or seen a whole one recently?

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I have never seen a whole one - rumor has it that one exists, and of course you-know-who picked it up. I would love to see a pic of it. They have been very scarce lately - I was in the same boat as you, hoping to pick one up when prices came down (like with the "super" short prints, which can be had for around $20 apiece.) I think they sold for $75-100 at first, and if I could pick up a cutout now for under $100 I woul probably buy it. They just seem to be very, very, very scarce.

Members online

Latest posts