Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jarrod Parker on the road back to recovery...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Diamondbacks pitching prospect Jarrod Parker (elbow) has received clearance to begin a throwing program.
"They did all the tests and everything, and it went really well," Parker said. "The full range of motion is back and almost better than it was before surgery. They tested it for strength, and they were happy with that." Parker, 20, will miss all of 2010. A top prospect and former first-round pick, Parker underwent Tommy John elbow surgery in October. The right-hander posted a 3.14 ERA and 95 strikeouts in 97 1/3 total innings last season between two different minor league levels.

The skill set is there and his cards are cheap enough. Good investment here.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
thefasterblade said:
Diamondbacks pitching prospect Jarrod Parker (elbow) has received clearance to begin a throwing program.
"They did all the tests and everything, and it went really well," Parker said. "The full range of motion is back and almost better than it was before surgery. They tested it for strength, and they were happy with that." Parker, 20, will miss all of 2010. A top prospect and former first-round pick, Parker underwent Tommy John elbow surgery in October. The right-hander posted a 3.14 ERA and 95 strikeouts in 97 1/3 total innings last season between two different minor league levels.

Were you the guy with the insane amount of refractors?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
blitzerlover said:
thefasterblade said:

Different dude.

Blade is actually the guy I sold his 2007 BDP Superfractor to. (Show it off.)

Wonder if Parker will get to throw a pitch this year after all.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
blitzerlover said:
thefasterblade said:

That would be me.

parker1113.jpg

I sold them literally the day before it was announced he was having Tommy John. He really does look like a guy to buy right now.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:
blitzerlover said:
thefasterblade said:

Different dude.

The card actually got destroyed in what I like to call: "The Infamous Blender Incident".

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:
blitzerlover said:
thefasterblade said:

Different dude.

The card actually got destroyed in what I like to call: "The Infamous Blender Incident".
:eek: :shock: :x :cry:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thefasterblade said:
Jaypers said:
blitzerlover said:
thefasterblade said:

Different dude.

You'd better be lying.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Yea, I am actually just joking about the Superfractor. It's perfectly fine.

For the first time ever, here is my complete Jarrod Parker Collection (Sans an X-Fractor BGS 9 and a Blue Parallel)

scan0002.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0006.jpg

I sold 5 2007 X-Fractors and 2 Blue Refactors before he was diagnosed as needing Tommy John Surgery.

Here's to a speed and full recovery.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I would have had two Jarrod Parker Red Refractors, but a trade went bad with a board member and long story short, I was out of a Derek Holland Red Refractor Auto.

Members online

Latest posts