Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heyward Super Sells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wonder who won it. It wasn't Wossa.

Bad title there, Bikerider. Gotta add the word "Chrome".

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I put in a $1200 offer the first day it was listed, but was auto-declined. I figured since the BIN was so high and the auto-decline was so high, that I was way off of what bikerider wanted, so I gave up. So I was bummed yesterday to see it sell for $1500, because I would have paid that.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Seems about right. 2007 Heyward Chrome buyers really got screwed when his auto was released the next year.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Brett Keith said:
I put in a $1200 offer the first day it was listed, but was auto-declined. I figured since the BIN was so high and the auto-decline was so high, that I was way off of what bikerider wanted, so I gave up. So I was bummed yesterday to see it sell for $1500, because I would have paid that.

Why didn't you bid?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Warrens All Stars said:
[quote="Brett Keith":2qm9j1hd]I put in a $1200 offer the first day it was listed, but was auto-declined. I figured since the BIN was so high and the auto-decline was so high, that I was way off of what bikerider wanted, so I gave up. So I was bummed yesterday to see it sell for $1500, because I would have paid that.

Why didn't you bid?[/quote:2qm9j1hd]

Huh?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Warrens All Stars said:
[quote="Brett Keith":yewo9yqf]I put in a $1200 offer the first day it was listed, but was auto-declined. I figured since the BIN was so high and the auto-decline was so high, that I was way off of what bikerider wanted, so I gave up. So I was bummed yesterday to see it sell for $1500, because I would have paid that.

Why didn't you bid?[/quote:yewo9yqf]

It wasn't an auction.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe he got a little bit more, but avoided some fees? Although i guess if you're going to do that, you just do it for the whole amount.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Brett Keith said:

+1. Sometimes its not a great choice to list a "super" (no pun intended) high price.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I am as new to prospecting as it gets, but from everything I have heard about Heyward, wouldnt it have made more sense to put a 5k BIN/BO on this to get the offers?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Brett Keith said:
GarkoCollector said:
I am as new to prospecting as it gets, but from everything I have heard about Heyward, wouldnt it have made more sense to put a 5k BIN/BO on this to get the offers?

That's what he did.

Seems like he didnt wait long enough to field the offers.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I was scared off by the price and auto decline. I really thought it was listed simply to guage interest, I had no idea $1500 would have been accepted.

Members online