Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Canseco Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hello everyone, Im relatively new to the board but have been looking around and the board seems great. I saw where a couple other members created a thread of the player/s they collect and I didnt see a Canseco thread, so being a big Canseco fan, I thought I would create one....Im always in the market for any rare, low #'d, or autos of Canseco, so please let me know if you may have anything...

Hopefully there are a couple of other Canseco collectors here that may have some pics they can post or show off of Canseco...

Thanks
charliehustle

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Yeah he and I seem to have prety much all of the same stuff after looking at his site...he has a few things I do not have and I have several he doesnt have also, but like his collection a lot!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Nice crusade.. How much did that one set you back?

I'm guessing it wasn't cheap.. I know how much I paid for my Edgar, but hopefully it wasn't Griffey type $$$

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
I actually scooped it it for a what I thought was a great price, prob in the range of what an Egar would run, but def not the Griffey Crusade price range :D

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
charliehustle said:
I actually scooped it it for a what I thought was a great price, prob in the range of what an Egar would run, but def not the Griffey Crusade price range :D

I didn't realize he re-listed it as a single. Nice grab!

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys, Ive been trying to track this one down but cant seem to find it since it was on eBay years ago and I missed it then. Ive heard it's in Japan with a big Canseco collector there, but wanted to see if you anyone here has seen it at some point or may know who has it now:

2q40bjk.jpg

Thanks!

Willclarkfan22

Mar 30, 2010
Los Angeles
Hey hows it going, just wanted to post a recent picture at a canseco signing at huntington beach, ca 2 weeks ago. it was at an upper deck retail store. i got a baseball and a bat both auto'd and inscribed with 40/40. was an awesome guy.

28529_1341219129668_1206884942_3082.png

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Just a heads up to you guys, I have just listed a bunch of rare Canseco's on eBay. List include: '06 Armada set, '98 Crusade purple. More to come. My user name is xmyxsunshine. Best of luck. Cheers! :)

Members online

Latest posts