Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps World Series Patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
I picked up a few retail boxes from Walmart over the last couple of days. Got a few patches. Schilling first, so checked Ebay and saw ended sales of $5-$12 and was a little surprised. Got two more today - Ruth and Gehrig. Obviously they aint too bad. But lotta sales of $15 range for Ruth and Gehrig in the $10 range.

Sure, these aren't mortgage payment kind of numbers, but are these going to drop to $1 in a month or two? Sell them now and go buy more boxes? (kinda feeling that)

What are your thoughts as to the prices? What would you do or what are you doing with yours?

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
IMO I don't see any manufactured patches gaining much value over time.
The players and the teams you've named should keep them from ever falling to the $1 range, but I'd have to imagine the highest price you will get is right now while it's a new release.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Agreed.

I just didn't expect something I thought of as a throw in would be almost the value of the $20 retail box by itself.

Members online

No members online now.