Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Treasure Hunter's SP Authentic Case Break Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
:lol: At the last line.

Though to be fair - some of the SPA patches may turn out better than NT.......you just can't tell since there are so many that need to be redeemed. :p

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Makes me feel even bette since I pulled this the other day..

nate-davis.jpg

I normally pull a couple of redemptinos out of SPA, but this year I have been lucky so far..

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
That percentage of redemptions make me sick. I echo Deceptikon and am baffled by the auto/patch choices on some. I find this to be a weak breaking product that is one of the best buying singles/value ratios of the whole product season.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
rymflaherty said:
:lol: At the last line.

Though to be fair - some of the SPA patches may turn out better than NT.......you just can't tell since there are so many that need to be redeemed. :p

And I know there are several aspects of SPA that are better than NT. The sign of the times auto's are BEAUTIFUL. THought about doing that set. However, the amount of base and junk in this product makes it fall short of NT or even Limited as a whole imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts