Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In Search of: Lance Berkman collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Just found a nice, I think somewhat rare/hard to comeby Lance Berkman card.

So guys, who's the big Berkman collector?

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
I don't know if there is a "big" Berkman collector on the boards... I have a little bit of Berkman stuff, as well as a few other guys who collect astros players...

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Therion said:
You're kidding, right Rud? You didn't automatically think of me? <pretends to cry>

Is it you? I thought there was a massive Berkman collector. I know I was originally thinking of the Oswalt supercollector, but I thought Berkman had one.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Rudzud said:
Therion said:
You're kidding, right Rud? You didn't automatically think of me? <pretends to cry>

Is it you? I thought there was a massive Berkman collector. I know I was originally thinking of the Oswalt supercollector, but I thought Berkman had one.

I'm sure there are more hardcore Berkman collectors but they sure are getting tired of waiting for my Bowman Superfractors to get list :lol:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I collect Berkman as well but honestly...I haven't seen another big collector of his other than Therion. If you have anything...he is most likely the man to talk to. Anybody else is most likely just like me and Jacob...they collect him but he is not their main focus.

Members online

Latest posts