Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Card Podcast Live with Scott from Donruss!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Got any questions? Post them here, or we will hopefully be doing the live room for it as well will post the link to that around 8pm EST!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
In Prime Cuts, when can we expect to see the complete checklist (including all parallels and print runs) to show up on Donruss' site?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
Welcome back to the baseball card scene. DLP was greatly missed. However, can we move past sticker autos??

Trust me I will bring that up, as I have paid for my non autographed Lars and Reddicks from threads recently because I hate the stickers so much. Love the design, hate the stickers.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Has the Razor signing of exclusives made Donruss consider doing the same?

Will you ever stop using sticker autos since it has been proven that it's possible to have on-card autos with some effort?

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I'd like you to ask him if Donruss is considering making Razor an offer to use any of thier exclusive's in a product for the near future? I think it would be very interesting if you could get him on this topic & try to get a feel how Donruss views thier new competition & how they view Razor (do they see Razor as viable competition(?) or do they not even consider Razor a blip on the radar)? This would be a VERY interesting Podcast & I bet it would pull in quite a bit of viewer's! :D

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Ask about the Wilmer Flores auto redemptions, find out if he knows anything about the progress of fulfilling those redemptions.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Mudcatsfan said:
any major news for those who missed it?

From what Prucha said on the phone from Donruss, is that stickers are here to stay and that they are going to revive some past sets to bring to the table for 2009. It should be a frenzy to see what they bring back. He also said that stuff like Recollection Collection autos could arise again in the future.

He was pretty tightlipped about stuff as it is the first call he has done on the live broadcast so perhaps we can get more out of him later.

Oh yeah, and a cow got loose in my parking lot while I was on the phone with Rob.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He also said Donruss doesn't believe in signing players to exclusive contracts.

You reading this, Brian?

Members online