Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Donte Stallworth Finds an NFL Home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Go Baltimore! :? ::facepalm::

Just nine days after being reinstated by Commissioner Roger Goodell from a one-year suspension, Donte' Stallworth is back on an NFL roster.

PFT's Mike Florio reports that the Ravens signed Stallworth to a one-year, $900,000 contract. He can also earn up to $300,000 in playing time incentives.

SI's Peter King first tweeted the news that Stallworth will sign, and we can confirm the deal is done.

It's a low-risk, medium reward signing for the Ravens; they add a much-needed vertical threat for Joe Flacco. Stallworth, always a well-liked member of the teams he's played for, hinted at the move in a tweet to his brother late Tuesday.

"I'm making moves mañana boi boi... I'll let u know when it goes down," Stallworth said.

It's gone down.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
What a waste. I'm guessing this means Demetrius Williams is done there ...

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
thats a great signing he and mason are a pretty good threat. hes just added more flexibility for flacco. Its not even a million dollars i think he can only make them better

thunter48

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
this idiot should be locked up, he KILLED someone, burress gets 2 yrs in jail for bringing a gun and shooting himself in a night club, which i am by no way saying thats okay, because its far from it, but this idiot gets a year for getting drunk, driving a car, and killing a man and hes back in the nfl 14 months later? this is pathetic, he should be in jail and banned from the nfl, period.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
thunter48 said:
this idiot should be locked up, he KILLED someone, burress gets 2 yrs in jail for bringing a gun and shooting himself in a night club, which i am by no way saying thats okay, because its far from it, but this idiot gets a year for getting drunk, driving a car, and killing a man and hes back in the nfl 14 months later? this is pathetic, he should be in jail and banned from the nfl, period.

check your facts. He got drunk, took a taxi home, took a taxi back in the morning, drove his car, man jay walked, and court agreed that pedestrian was also at fault. That's how laws work in Florida - they assign blame to both driver and pedestrian.

thunter48

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
lisu said:
thunter48 said:

check your facts. He got drunk, took a taxi home, took a taxi back in the morning, drove his car, man jay walked, and court agreed that pedestrian was also at fault. That's how laws work in Florida - they assign blame to both driver and pedestrian.
so the guy jay walked and should be ran over? theres a nifty little pedal on the floor of the car called a brake, when all is said and done he killed a person, idc how it happened, accident or not, but a man lost his life and this guy gets to play in the nfl and make a million dollars a year

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
thunter48 said:
lisu said:
thunter48 said:

so the guy jay walked and should be ran over? theres a nifty little pedal on the floor of the car called a brake, when all is said and done he killed a person, idc how it happened, accident or not, but a man lost his life and this guy gets to play in the nfl and make a million dollars a year

The guy jaywalked in a 45 mph zone - I don't know about you, but I can see how it's hard to stop if someone runs out in front of you while you're going 45 mph. My sister got into a serious wreck in a 45 mph zone when some kid pulled out right in front of you. So you think that someone shouldn't be able to get a job if they ever accidentally killed someone? Involuntary manslaughter isn't even a felony. You should be able to get a job if you don't get charged with a felony.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
NYCrulesU said:
He should be in prison, not collecting an NFL paycheck.

You obviously don't know the whole story, or are to stupid to comprehend it! This could have happened to anyone that has ever had a drink! He was not drunk when he hit the guy! That is the part people miss! Dante was drinking the night before, he left his house at 7:30 AM the NEXT DAY and there was still alcohol in his system! It is not like he was just leaving the bar. He was not drunk, and a guy jumped in fromt of his car, watch the tape of the incident! People like you are just jealous you could not make it as a pro! This guy should not have gone to jail at all, or paid a dime to the "victims" worthless family! The case is not like Leonard Little, now that guy is a piece of @#$%!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just LOVE when people don't have a clue as to what happened, all they see is that someone died and automatically jump to conclusions. ::facepalm::

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
bodiaz said:
NYCrulesU said:
He should be in prison, not collecting an NFL paycheck.

You obviously don't know the whole story, or are to stupid to comprehend it! This could have happened to anyone that has ever had a drink! He was not drunk when he hit the guy! That is the part people miss! Dante was drinking the night before, he left his house at 7:30 AM the NEXT DAY and there was still alcohol in his system! It is not like he was just leaving the bar. He was not drunk, and a guy jumped in fromt of his car, watch the tape of the incident! People like you are just jealous you could not make it as a pro! This guy should not have gone to jail at all, or paid a dime to the "victims" worthless family! The case is not like Leonard Little, now that guy is a piece of @#$%!

Jealous? LMAO Relax with the name calling pal. I know the entire story and I stand by what I said. Stallworth belongs in prison.

Members online

Latest posts