Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check out my blog!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Thanks for looking! Got the ideas from assorted guys on other forums and this one as well to blog about buying and selling prospects. Also showing off my PC pickups on the blog. Spending money I would have otherwise spent on wax to buy prospects and make flips and hopefully some more money... Check it out here and follow me:

http://bmc398projectprospect.blogspot.com/

Now let me warn you...im mostly a low end guy so there won't be anything hugely exciting in here as far as Montero supers go or anything you crazy guys do. Just looking to pick up cards of hot prospects at good deals to flip. Always welcome to suggestions to make it better. Also, If you sell me cards or give me advice i'll give you a shoutout and you can see your name in lights and a blog that so far has been viewed by 2 people including me!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Im going to try to update at least 2 times a week. Going to the LCS tomorrow and I know he''s got some of my guys so there will be a little action.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Bump it up! Updated with new purchases and flips...check it out! Follow me on here as well to get updates!

Members online