Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Tim Teufel have any certified auto cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Hi I'm putting together an autographed set of the starters and a few of the bench players for the 1986 mets. I have all of them except for Tim Teufel. Does any one know if he has any certified autographs or am I going to have to go watch St. Lucie and get his auto there lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Mike

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Yeah i've been watching ebay for the last month or so and haven't seen any but if he has a fan favorites that would be great since a few of my other ones are the fan favorites. If anyone has a scan that would be awesome.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Does it have to be a company certified autograph? I don't think he is that hard to get TTM or PSA/DNA - JSA certified card of his.

Just checked, and couldn't find any autographed cards of his on the OPG. Most recent card of his was a 2009 UD Buyback, but it looks like it's just the card not an autographed one.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Not only does he not have a cert. auto, he doesn't even have 1 single serial numbered card.

The lowest print run card he has are 93 and 94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue, which have a PR of 2000.

I wonder how many players with more than 100 unique cards fit those same criteria?

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Didn't Topps do a blaster in 2007(?) that came with one sticker auto of a 1986 Mets for 50 bucks - Teufel wasn't in that?

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Thanks for all the help guys, I'm kind of leary of buying anything off of ebay uncertified or with a crummy no name cert. it just seems a little risky but maybe I'll go through the mail or maybe I'll just have to hit up a Binghamton game, that's not to far from NY and we go there once a year or so.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
mmier118 said:
Thanks for all the help guys, I'm kind of leary of buying anything off of ebay uncertified or with a crummy no name cert. it just seems a little risky but maybe I'll go through the mail or maybe I'll just have to hit up a Binghamton game, that's not to far from NY and we go there once a year or so.
There are a few cards up now under 10$ with a jsa cert (they are not bad).

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Sean_C said:
Does it have to be a company certified autograph? I don't think he is that hard to get TTM or PSA/DNA - JSA certified card of his.

Just checked, and couldn't find any autographed cards of his on the OPG. Most recent card of his was a 2009 UD Buyback, but it looks like it's just the card not an autographed one.

Some of these were autographed. Not sure if his is, but I've seen a few that are auto'd. All of them were 1/1 though.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I was hoping to do a certified auto by a card company or in person, It does seem I could get his auto TTM pretty easy or maybe I'll just settle for one off ebay they are only a few bucks and if it's fake oh well I'll never know really. Thanks for the help

Members online

Latest posts