Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I got my first PWE Damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Some people don't know that plastic breaks the machines.

It can be under the max width, but if it has something that doesn't bend, the machine eats them.

I didn't know that when I mailed my first cards.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
The wife and I are dealing with the same thing. She won a item and paid $12 for Priority Mail shipping. We paid for the item on Feb. 3rd. The girl said she shipped the item on Feb 8th so it should take 2-3 days for Priority. It is now 9 days later and still no item. I emailed the seller a couple times asking for the tracking info and she won't reply back. Filed a Paypal Chargeback today. Got the Neg gun all ready to open fire after the refund. She probably sent it Third Class which takes 10-13 days and pocketed the difference.

cgilmo said:
55_marlins_sp said:
And go for a refund. Hope it works out for ya, Chris.

its like 12 bucks

so I ain't worried

hell, I probably won't even neg em

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
That drive me crazy. Aside from the damamge if I pay $1 or less for shipping and get a PWE I understand but I can't justify $3 and a PWE.

BTW, am I the only one that thinks the pic of Hanson on the card looks like a second baseman turning 2?

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I'd see how the seller resolves the situation, and at least leave a neutral due to the poor packing, to warn future buyers (at least for the next year).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts