Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I play with dolls - and you can too (player collectors look)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Okay, I've passed on the Grace many times in the past. I see it listed on eBay anywhere from $4 to $25 at various times. But tonight I bought this lot of 7 dolls for $10 delivered. Looks like they all have original tags.

!BlfwdwgBmk~$(KGrHgoH-C!EjlLl0g6UBLb3MmJEjw~~_12.jpg

So I only want the Grace. Anyone want any of the others really cheap? Like maybe for $2+cheapest postage I can get? If anyone needs one of these guys, shoot me a PM. These came out around 2000 or so, don't remember the manufacturer, and they are about 10"-12" tall.

And if there's no interest, I am just gonna have one foul-mouthed tea party, where Grace tells McGwire what he really thinks of him.

Ken Griffey Jr.
Cal Ripken. Jr.
Tony Gwynn (2 available)
Mike Piazza
Mark McGwire

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I like how they made Gwynn fat! The McGwire looks pretty cool. If you don't find anyone for it, I would take it.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
gracecollector said:
ffgameman said:
gracecollector said:
Marro said:
Does the Piazza come with a box of pins?

No, McGwire stole them all to inject himself.

Phew....I'm glad Sosa can't be blamed on this one! :lol:

The Sosa doll is weird... It's filled with cork instead of stuffing.

Does the Sosa doll change colors with a lil bit of water also? Did the Canseco doll give out tips on how to use the pins?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Please contact Resident Piazza Fan (Art) if looking to move them to player collectors...

Members online