Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

why I hate dealing with Canada.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Label/Receipt Number: CX29 1418 041C A
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

Your item arrived in the United States in FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099 at 9:02 AM on February 7, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Inbound International Arrival, February 07, 2010, 9:02 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, February 05, 2010, 1:56 pm, TORONTO-A, CANADA
Foreign Acceptance, February 04, 2010, 2:41 pm, CANADA

Item was coming FROM Canada, went to New Jersey (past CT) then it is sitting there for a full week just hanging out? I thought the hard part was done....getting it over the border.

Any thoughts why it is hanging out in New Jersey for the past week plus? ::facepalm::

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
My guess it has been stole since they listed the contents on the custom document. :D
I'm actaully not sure unless the USPS Customs think they need to hold it for some reason

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Pine Tar said:
My guess it has been stole since they listed the contents on the custom document. :D
I'm actaully not sure unless the USPS Customs think they need to hold it for some reason

Of course it can't be a $20 card lol.

try 10 times that ::facepalm::

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
brumbach said:
Yup, shipping to and from Canada is really nerve wracking compared to every other country I've ever dealt with.
Blame it on NAFTA, things use to fly through the two countries until that was put in place.

Dec 10, 2008
The snow we've gotten the past couple weeks have really slowed down the mail, UPS, and FedEx. I would'nt worry about it yet. Add the fact that's its from Canada and I'm not surprised at all. I still have items that were shipped domestically 2 weeks ago not here yet, from multiple senders. $700 in cards, I wish they would just get here. I hope no mail trucks got in any accidents :?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
If you insured the package for the full amount, the person buying it could've been forced to pay a re-donk-ulous duty-fee.

At which point he probably said, "GO HOME, little card."

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
pigskincardboard said:
If you insured the package for the full amount, the person buying it could've been forced to pay a re-donk-ulous duty-fee.

At which point he probably said, "GO HOME, little card."

it was one single card and was a trade I was receiving......it was going to Connecticut and stopped off in New Jersey....and has been there for over a week.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Ah, I read that as it went to Canada from You and then tried to get back to you but took a break in Jersey.

I got a topps redemption yesterday that was a Plain White Envelope with a Happy Valentines Day Card written in Mandarin and addressed to CHINA.

Somehow the return receipt fell off my package, and attached to this random envelope.

I signed for the package, so I don't even know what Topps will do about it.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Woo Hoo.... another thread which will make people not wanna trade with Canadians... :benson:

I guess I have had some good luck.... never had a item take longer then 10 business days this year :).

Shep :ugeek:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
It was a trade.....when I sent my item with tracking to London Ontario she told me by sending it registered mail and tracking it takes twice as long.......I sent an item to Canada two weeks ago without tracking and it took it 4 days lol.

It has been down the street the next step over for over a week, go figure. ::facepalm::

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
You seem to have a very difficult problem dealing with Ebay and getting through life

Thanks for your useless post from the peanut gallery.

Can you read? Trade with a member here:

it was one single card and was a trade I was receiving......it was going to Connecticut and stopped off in New Jersey....and has been there for over a week.
Dude, no one asked you. Shut your piehole and and don't read this thread...clowns like you who have no clue of what they speak are very annoying.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
I have said this multiple times in the past month. If you want to blame anyone blame the USPS. The Jersey City NJ sorting plant is a black hole. As the tracking shows the item left Canada in a day. I've had stuff stuck in that freakin Jersey City center for 3 weeks before! No doubt it sucks, no argument there...

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
EricInCT said:
It was a trade.....when I sent my item with tracking to London Ontario she told me by sending it registered mail and tracking it takes twice as long.......I sent an item to Canada two weeks ago without tracking and it took it 4 days lol.

It has been down the street the next step over for over a week, go figure. ::facepalm::

It's the same thing going to the States, if it was sent regular letter airmail you would have it but there's no tracking, and for a trade, we'll sometimes it's best to protect yourself.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
I have said this multiple times in the past month. If you want to blame anyone blame the USPS. The Jersey City NJ sorting plant is a black hole. As the tracking shows the item left Canada in a day. I've had stuff stuck in that freakin Jersey City center for 3 weeks before! No doubt it sucks, no argument there...

Same here - my record is just over a month of a package sitting there.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Buynhisellnlow said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:

Same here - my record is just over a month of a package sitting there.

Thanks Jason, that makes me feel a bit better to know it can take that long and can arrive safe and sound.

Members online

Latest posts