Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008-09 UD Premier Box from eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsjustcardboard

Nov 13, 2009
2008-09 Upper Deck Premier Box Break

I usually am hesitant at buying boxes of high end product on eBay, but a week ago a no reserve auction from a Coretcgames (a local card game store) arose and intrigued me. Like most of you who have bought hot packs and high end product online, I was skeptical, but after winning the auction with a very low bid of $152, I felt confident about what I was getting. Unopened UD Premier boxes typically sell for around $300 at card shows or from dealers and could cost up to $350 at the local card store, so getting it for half off is quite a deal.

Here is how I did:

Base – Bill Walker 81/99
Hit 1 – Premier Remnants 4 – Andre Iguodala/Corey Brewer 32/50
Hit 2 – Premier Stichings – 2008 NBA Draft (Images of Derrick Rose/Michael Beasley/O.J. Mayo) 7/50
Hit 3 – Premier Rookies – Walter Sharpe Quad Jersey Auto 111/199
Hit 4 – Consummate Masters – Bob Pettite 15/15
Hit 5 – Rare Remnants Quad – Lebron James/Carmelo Anthony 3/25 (2 Pretty Nice Patches with 3 breaks each)
Last and Final Hit – Premier Attractions Auto Jersey Larry Bird #50 Exchange

This box was definitely not tampered with and I am very happy with what I got. I got a pretty nice patch of LeBron and Carmelo and got my first Larry Bird autograph (assuming if I get in the mail). I probably beat the odd, but I like the look of this product, however will not pay $300 a box for it. You can check out scans in my gallery. Here is a link to it.

http://itsjustcardboard.com/cards/baske ... d-premier/

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
very solid break especially for the price .

itsjustcardboard said:
2008-09 Upper Deck Premier Box Break

I usually am hesitant at buying boxes of high end product on eBay, but a week ago a no reserve auction from a Coretcgames (a local card game store) arose and intrigued me. Like most of you who have bought hot packs and high end product online, I was skeptical, but after winning the auction with a very low bid of $152, I felt confident about what I was getting. Unopened UD Premier boxes typically sell for around $300 at card shows or from dealers and could cost up to $350 at the local card store, so getting it for half off is quite a deal.

Here is how I did:

Base – Bill Walker 81/99
Hit 1 – Premier Remnants 4 – Andre Iguodala/Corey Brewer 32/50
Hit 2 – Premier Stichings – 2008 NBA Draft (Images of Derrick Rose/Michael Beasley/O.J. Mayo) 7/50
Hit 3 – Premier Rookies – Walter Sharpe Quad Jersey Auto 111/199
Hit 4 – Consummate Masters – Bob Pettite 15/15
Hit 5 – Rare Remnants Quad – Lebron James/Carmelo Anthony 3/25 (2 Pretty Nice Patches with 3 breaks each)
Last and Final Hit – Premier Attractions Auto Jersey Larry Bird #50 Exchange

This box was definitely not tampered with and I am very happy with what I got. I got a pretty nice patch of LeBron and Carmelo and got my first Larry Bird autograph (assuming if I get in the mail). I probably beat the odd, but I like the look of this product, however will not pay $300 a box for it. You can check out scans in my gallery. Here is a link to it.

http://itsjustcardboard.com/cards/baske ... d-premier/

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
I agree with Huff, for that price I'd do the same. To me Premeir has overtaken Sp Authentic and SPX as a better product than both of those. Beautiful card with on card autos as well.

Members online

Latest posts