Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would I be insane to list stuff right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I've got a bunch of $5-$10 cards I want to get rid of. Would it be stupid to list on eBay this week? Obviously I wouldn't end them on the 25th, but would the 27th or 29th be ridiculous as well? I really don't care about ending prices; just want rid of the stuff.....

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
If you don't care about ending prices the answer is obvious.

braden said:
I've got a bunch of $5-$10 cards I want to get rid of. Would it be stupid to list on eBay this week? Obviously I wouldn't end them on the 25th, but would the 27th or 29th be ridiculous as well? I really don't care about ending prices; just want rid of the stuff.....

braden

Aug 7, 2008
rico08 said:
If you don't care about ending prices the answer is obvious.

braden said:

Yes, but if traffic is so light that they might not even receive bids, I'm better off not listing at all.

Members online

Latest posts