Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

110, who ya got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
In the three fights I am looking forward to most, here is who I hope wins.

Mirko
Nogueria
Wanderlei

Pride FC FTW!!

Come on the 'King Of Rock And Rumble' as well!

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Rothwell - I think Mirko is done. Even if he wins he will never be at teh level of teh elite guys again
Nog - Sub - Nogs faced WAY better the Cain.
Wanderlei - KO like Henderson delivered
Bader - will take Jardine down
Joe Daddy - hes a bit better than George at everything.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
I didn't realize Velasquez was the betting favorite over Nogueria. Maybe I'm holding onto the ghost of Nog but I'll take him over Cain.

Looks like Rothwell is out now vs. CroCop, replaced by Anthony Perosh.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Definately ordering this PPV. GREAT card. I mostly just want to (hopefully) see Bisping get bitchpinged. :D

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Snyper said:
Definately ordering this PPV. GREAT card. I mostly just want to (hopefully) see Bisping get bitchpinged. :D

God I hope Wand looks impressive.

I like Bisping actually, always been a fan, but The Axe Murderer trumps about all.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Darth Bader just made a HUGE fan out of me. Jardine is such a clown, I LOVE it when that dude gets KTFO. How in the hell is that dude still in the UFC? Oh yeah.. nevermind, he was on TUF. ::facepalm::

EXCELLENT fights so far!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Been a great ppv so far.

Love Mirko, that cut was nasty.

Was awesome seeing Darth Bader give Jardine the stanky leg, just like his teammate Rashad got from Royoto.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Snyper said:
Darth Bader just made a HUGE fan out of me. Jardine is such a clown, I LOVE it when that dude gets KTFO. How in the hell is that dude still in the UFC? Oh yeah.. nevermind, he was on TUF. ::facepalm::

EXCELLENT fights so far!

Has nothing to do with it. He's still in the UFC because he's Rashad's butt buddy. There have been plenty of fighters from TUF that have been cut.

I love seeing him getting KTFO also. I can't stand him.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Bisping is such a ******* moron. Did you see the dissapointment on his face at the decision? He was LIGHTS OUT and lucky the fight didn't get stopped by the Ref anyway.

GREAT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Anyone else notice the new high speed camera. It's awesome. I lov seeing the super slow mo mythbusters style shots.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Snyper said:

EXCELLENT fights so far!

Has nothing to do with it. He's still in the UFC because he's Rashad's butt buddy. There have been plenty of fighters from TUF that have been cut.

I love seeing him getting KTFO also. I can't stand him.

Jardine is a tough fight for anyone.
Wins vs Vera, Chuck, and Forrest. A close loss to Rampage. Not many guys who have fought tougher competition lately.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Sam Banks said:
I would have like to see the Bonnar fight.

Jardine won the fight but got robbed.
Jardine knew he won it, I think Bonnar knew he won it, and all of the fans knew he beat Stephen. The only people who didnt know it were the 3 idiots judging that night!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
JzWand said:
Sam Banks said:
I would have like to see the Bonnar fight.

Jardine won the fight but got robbed.
Jardine knew he won it, I think Bonnar knew he won it, and all of the fans knew he beat Stephen. The only people who didnt know it were the 3 idiots judging that night!

I was talking about the Bonnar fight from last night when he got busted open.

But I am glad they showed the Lytle fight.

Members online