Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally !! A pack searcher message board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
i went to target the other day and i pack searched a curtis enis jersey
im not a scammer but lets hate on me

also the card i got from pack searching isnt even worth shipping costs so i cant even put it on ebay

i stole so much from u all and the hobby!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
miguelcabrera said:
i went to target the other day and i pack searched a jersey

also the card i got from pack searching isnt even worth shipping costs so i cant even put it on ebay

So are you already signed up over there so you can sharpen your techniques?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
blanning71 said:
miguelcabrera said:
i went to target the other day and i pack searched a jersey

So are you already signed up over there so you can sharpen your techniques?

Yep. pack searching is my life.

i search packs at target since we dont have wallmarts over here (oh how i wud **** my pants for a wallmart). i search packs so i can spend money on them and get a jersey card that is worth less than the price of the pack i paid!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
All In Cards said:
Don't feed the Troll

Not even trolling, so good job seeing simple sarcasm and missing an obvious point trying to be made. If you actually did notice either of these things, then you dont know the definition of a troll, as they don't try and make any actual points, so somewhere your missing something. I was trying to show who the hells gives a **** about pack searchers. They end up cosing themselves money, as the cards are worth less than the price of packs.......

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
miguelcabrera said:
All In Cards said:
Don't feed the Troll

Not even trolling, so good job seeing simple sarcasm and missing an obvious point trying to be made. If you actually did notice either of these things, then you dont know the definition of a troll, as they don't try and make any actual points, so somewhere your missing something. I was trying to show who the hells gives a **** about pack searchers. They end up cosing themselves money, as the cards are worth less than the price of packs.......

See the boat that just left the dock? You missed it. Nvm......its not even worth explaining what he meant. I would engage you in a battle of wits but I never fight an unarmed man.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
blanning71 said:
miguelcabrera said:
All In Cards said:
Don't feed the Troll

Not even trolling, so good job seeing simple sarcasm and missing an obvious point trying to be made. If you actually did notice either of these things, then you dont know the definition of a troll, as they don't try and make any actual points, so somewhere your missing something. I was trying to show who the hells gives a shat about pack searchers. They end up cosing themselves money, as the cards are worth less than the price of packs.......

See the boat that just left the dock? You missed it. Nvm......its not even worth explaining what he meant. I would engage you in a battle of wits but I never fight an unarmed man.

I'd love to hear what he meant, as maybe I'm a complete idiot and missed it myself....care to explain?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A_Pharis said:
George_Calfas":y7sfnkk8]Legendary.....wait for it....dary.[/quote] I see what you did there.... ...you did it wrong. :twisted: :lol:[/quote:y7sfnkk8] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooiFJcezdoo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooiFJcezdoo[/url]

Members online

Latest posts