Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NCAA Baseball Opening Day Tomorrow! Who's Going to A Game?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
I'll be at the #4 Rice vs #25 Stanford game. I'm not expecting much out of the Cardinal this year but this year's freshman class will be fun to watch the next few years and Mooneyham showed a lot of potential last season.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
:D

Miami opens this weekend vs Rutgers. Next weekend Manhattan comes into Coral Gables and I'll be doing the radio broadcast Friday night.

Anything less than a trip to Omaha would be a dissapointment for the Canes this season

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
blanning71 said:
Man, they've got a hell of a series here. #2 Virginia vs #10 ECU. I wish I could even sniff tickets for the weekend series.

Sweet match up to start the season. Tickets are really that hard to get? College baseball on the West Coast is usually pretty easy to get into.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I would love to see some Stewart pics. I was really bummed the Phils couldn't sign him but he was great throughout the whole process. Hopefully they can get him in 2 years.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
ru4scuba said:
blanning71 said:
Man, they've got a hell of a series here. #2 Virginia vs #10 ECU. I wish I could even sniff tickets for the weekend series.

Sweet match up to start the season. Tickets are really that hard to get? College baseball on the West Coast is usually pretty easy to get into.

Yes. They are. Especially with a season opener like this. Pirate fans are absolutely hysterical about the baseball team and when a national powerhouse shows up, you can hang it up if you are an average fan. There has been alot of buzz surrounding Pirate baseball over the past couple of months and with the #2 team in the nation showing up,.......man its gonna be pandemonium in Greenville.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
I'll be at the #4 Rice vs #25 Stanford game. I'm not expecting much out of the Cardinal this year but this year's freshman class will be fun to watch the next few years and Mooneyham showed a lot of potential last season.

Nice hoping for a good season from Taylor Wall.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
ryanhoward06 said:
I would love to see some Stewart pics. I was really bummed the Phils couldn't sign him but he was great throughout the whole process. Hopefully they can get him in 2 years.

I'll try to remember to post a couple after this weekend. Hopefully the rain stays away long enough to get the games in.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
The U of M Golden Gophers get the honor of playing the first game in the new Target Stadium, a week or so before the Twins come North after ST. Now wouldn't that be cool? My brother has Twins Season Tix, but he's thinking about going to the Gopher's game to check out the stadium, sit someplace else, and see how cold it'll really be at the stadium.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
beefycheddar said:
ru4scuba said:

The only reason I'm going to Friday's game is in case Wall pitches (not sure if he's Rice's Friday night guy).

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
beefycheddar said:
ru4scuba said:

The only reason I'm going to Friday's game is in case Wall pitches (not sure if he's Rice's Friday night guy).

He's a great kid. He should be back on my Cape team this summer, and he was great last summer.

fc-25.jpg

He is the only one that when they signed the cards for the teams got the colors mixed up and all his were signed in blue, where the rest of the team all signed in black.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Ohio is playing in a tournament at Elon, NC this weekend. First game is against NC A&T. I didn't make this trip, but I'll be traveling with the team next weekend to MTSU. I'm pumped!!!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Two Canes nominated in the top 50 for the Golden Spikes Award. Looking forward to the season.

Just saw we had three Falmouth Commodores on that list as well. Two of them are in my sig.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Clemson has two home games this weekend vs. Miami (OH) and Furman. It should be a nice start to the season with michigan State at a neutral site on Saturday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts