Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal shipping weight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I just started using Paypal to ship my items. Hiw many oz or how much would a BGS graded card wrapped in one layer of bubble cost? I was thinking 3 oz at a cost of $1.69 with the insurance

I appreciate your help

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
I use 2 oz when I ship BGS cards.. I dont think the wrap will carry enough weight for 3 oz.. to be safe I'd say 3, but I've never had a problem with 2 oz

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Thanks!

kruzie3 said:
I use 2 oz when I ship BGS cards.. I dont think the wrap will carry enough weight for 3 oz.. to be safe I'd say 3, but I've never had a problem with 2 oz

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
To avoid a possible negative do yourself a favor and buy a postage scale they are pretty cheap and will save you a possible headache.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I usually use either 3 or 4 ounces for non bgs cards, so id say 2 might be pushin it for a BGS...but then again, i wouldn't think you would need as much packaging on the inside since its already in a hard case. I'd go with 3 ounces minimum still though and just pay the extra 12 cents or whatever it is. It's definitely worth avoiding a negative.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
I use 2 oz. for a single card in a toploader with the invoice and two pieces of bubble mailer in a 6x9 mailer.

I would imagine a BGS slab would be a bit heavier.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts