Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail Thanks to Gestures from J-Rod and PhillyPuckNut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
First up is this beauty from PhillyPuckNut. I asked if anybody had any Cowboys for sale, and he posted a scan of this up. I ended up alraedy buying stuff on ebay and didn't have funds left for something like that, and I told him I didn't have anything to really offer for it at them moment. He said "who said I was looking for anything", and it turned up in my mailslot today! Thanks a lot Philly for this spectacular card, it is greatly appreciated. :D

scan0043.png

Next up is from J-Rod. I bought the two Gores on top, and he threw in the quad and Crosby rc pictured below. Thanks for what you threw in J! The quad is sweet.

scan0038.png scan0042.png

scan0040.pngscan0041.png scan0039.png

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Wow! Nice Frank Gore Triple Threads patch, that is sick!

Oh by the way you still owe me for our Champs Sports Bowl bet ;)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
nice mail Magnet and nice job J getting rid of the Crosby, sorry you have to get stuck with it Magnet.

Joking aside great gestures by J and PhillyPuck

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks for all the view/comments guys.

J-Rod said:
thought you would like the extras I know the quad players suck but still a neat card only one I have ever seen
Andre Johnson is good enough for the other three guys. I've never seen one like that either.