Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally, a nice PULL from SPA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
tide12champrings said:
After years of ripping Sp Authentic and getting kicked in the nuts, I finally pull a decent card! Should I sell now or hold until next season?

sanchez.jpg

Hold. SPA singles are selling like crap.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
I think you should take it back to the place where you pulled it from and trade it for another box of SPA. ;)

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Nice hit, I know what it feels like to be kicked in the junk year after year by SPA - I'm glad you were able to break the cycle :)

Again man, nice hit.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
Crazylox23 said:
I think you should take it back to the place where you pulled it from and trade it for another box of SPA. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Man, that sounds like a monster deal. I might come and see you again Saturday. Depends on how much coin I drop at the Dealership today.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
nice and hold!!!!

i am holding my pull-out sanchez auto from gridiron and my contenders sanchez until next season. huge market/improving team/marketable player if jets get rolling. perfect storm if fast start happen

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats.

Not sure on the hold/sell thing. I still haven't really learned my lesson and tend to hold on to most stuff.
As most often time turns a "great pull" into a pile of poo.

I had the same reaction as you pulling a Jamarcus Rusell redemption from SPA in 07. Card was getting $225 at release. Now - not so much :lol: Though I must say I did decide to sell it at one point when it was still getting $175. Had NPB's twice in a row, that's when I finally just redeemed it and hoped for the best. Worst non-paying buyers EVER!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
rymflaherty said:
Congrats.

Not sure on the hold/sell thing. I still haven't really learned my lesson and tend to hold on to most stuff.
As most often time turns a "great pull" into a pile of poo.

I had the same reaction as you pulling a Jamarcus Rusell redemption from SPA in 07. Card was getting $225 at release. Now - not so much :lol: Though I must say I did decide to sell it at one point when it was still getting $175. Had NPB's twice in a row, that's when I finally just redeemed it and hoped for the best. Worst non-paying buyers EVER!

Sanchez is far from going down the same road as Jamarcus, very far.

Members online

Latest posts