Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team Autograph Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
With the various specialized threads that have been popping up, the idea of starting a thread specifically for team autograph collectors has been brought up a few times. For anyone that would like to post their newest additions, milestone achievements, or anything else, this should provide a fun thread to share our various collections (and perhaps convince a couple of certified auto collectors to cross over the the Dark Side of TTM/IP autos). If anyone would like to post links to their collections or photobuckets, I think it might be nice to have a link to the various team autograph collections in the first post for easy reference.

Angels
JackLondon

Astros
Therion

Braves
Penno

Cardinals:
rookieaddict
Skorris CCBC

Orioles:
allstarauction

Pirates:
pghbuccos
subject to change

Red Sox
Ct Sox Fan

Yankees
dano7
nevermore

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I am currently at 213 out of 225 (known) Orioles certified autograph's. Link to my collection is in my sig.

Just received my 213th different certified auto... Raines first and only O's certified auto...

RainesTim.jpg

Let's see everyone collections!

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
The first post has now been updated with the links posted. Nice to see a few collections I didn't know about posted.

I've been taking a break from the hobby the last few weeks, but that doesn't seem to stop the mail from pouring in. With 25 new additions, I'm now up to 475. With some ST returns and a couple purchases, I might be joining the 500 club sooner than I had ever expected. Here are some highlights from the last 25:

977866246.jpg
almonchak.jpg
bertblyleven.jpg
curtwilkerson.jpg
holt.jpg
miller3.jpg
pol.jpg
slaigt.jpg
tonypena.jpg
zvr.jpg
virgiltrucks.jpg

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Three new additions, putting me up to 480. I haven't had much luck with the handful of ST requests I sent out before taking a break, so I might be sitting on this number for a while. The Diaz came in a lot with Mike Dunne and an early Bob Kipper auto. It's probably somewhat unhealthy that I can identify the difference between an early, late, and post career signature of a largely forgotten middle reliever :lol: But still a cool addition to the collection.

977866264.jpg
mikediaz.jpg
witt.jpg

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
After an extended break, here are some new pickups. Maybe we can get some life back into this thread :cool:

Delwyn Young and Jerry Don Gleaton, raising the count to 481.

Not a new player, but the Capps Heritage puts me one card closer to completing the 09 Heritage team set. I always loved the design of the 60 set, plus the fact that the Pirates won the WS that year makes it a cool modern connection.

977866267.jpg
dy.jpg
jdg.jpg

Members online

Latest posts