Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Do You Display Your Favorites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I've seen a picture of Groat's Portis/Skins collection, and was curious what the rest of yours looked like. I'm trying to figure out a good way to display my nicer Greenways, Vikings, Hawkeye alum and Yankee cards, as well as McFarlanes and bobbleheads. I'd love to see some scans of others!

My fiancee and I just started the house hunt and I'm looking for ideas to tastefully decorate a future man cave.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I deal with a guy that makes custom card display cases to mount on a wall.
You tell him how many cards you want it to display. PLMK if interested and I will pass on his name.
Tom

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
wheeler281 said:
I made a couple of customs myself.(nothing fancy) They hold 50 cards if you want to stand them up next to each other. I like to spread them around. I have a couple around the room. Most have Holmes autos on them

l001.jpg

l002.jpg
:cry:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I'd recommend getting/making one that's a decent size. I'm getting to the point that I have plenty of cards that I want to display but only a little bit of room to display them. It's really tough deciding which ones stay up and which ones come down.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
deceptikon1978 said:
I have a lot of work to do on it yet but here is the rough version of my new display...

CASE002.jpg

I like that a lot - what more do you have to do to it?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
That's the first time I've seen that display you made with cards on it. Looks really nice already. It's good to know that it'll be appreciated every time you do laundry or feed the dog. :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Groat said:
That's the first time I've seen that display you made with cards on it. Looks really nice already. It's good to know that it'll be appreciated every time you do laundry or feed the dog. :lol:

:lol: It will be in my bedroom once it's finished.

Members online

Latest posts