Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

prime cuts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone have a link to a breakdown of this product in terms of cards/pack and price? I'm finding a bunch of images, and see the price of a case posted above, but no more.

Thanks.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Mighty Bombjack said:
Anyone have a link to a breakdown of this product in terms of cards/pack and price? I'm finding a bunch of images, and see the price of a case posted above, but no more.

Thanks.

7 cards per pack, 1 pack per box. Boxes are running around 150-160, not sure about SRP.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
Mighty Bombjack said:

Thanks.

7 cards per pack, 1 pack per box. Boxes are running around 150-160, not sure about SRP.

7? The break above only had 5, no?

Thanks for posting the break, Chris. Very helpful.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Mighty Bombjack said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Mighty Bombjack":1xy4zsic]Anyone have a link to a breakdown of this product in terms of cards/pack and price? I'm finding a bunch of images, and see the price of a case posted above, but no more.

Thanks.

7? The break above only had 5, no?

Thanks for posting the break, Chris. Very helpful.[/quote:1xy4zsic]

I counted 7 cards..

1. Ted Williams Sealed
2. Nefali Feliz 2/5
3. Nolan Ryan
4. Brooks Robinson
5. Cord Phelps Rookie Auto
6. Jay Austin
7. Eddie Murray GU Jersey

Members online