Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey yo,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As he speaks, I can smell incense and can hear someone humming "Ummmmmm" in the background.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
WTF? Thats it? What a crock! I have had more fun playing on a Speak N Spell than listening to that crap. Why can't people ever come out and just talk to people like a normal conversation. It always has to be a robotic, mechanical motion. Not fluid at all.

And I'm sure that the media is going to listen to his requests for them to leave his family alone.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Someone actually counted how many times he said his wife's name? I bet that was a running pool at the Golf Digest offices......."gather 'round people!!! I'm takin bets on how many times Tiggy Tig says his wifes name in this press conference!! Get em in now"

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
WTF? Thats it? What a crock! I have had more fun playing on a Speak N Spell than listening to that crap. Why can't people ever come out and just talk to people like a normal conversation. It always has to be a robotic, mechanical motion. Not fluid at all.

And I'm sure that the media is going to listen to his requests for them to leave his family alone.

I didn't listen because I knew it would be a mechanical speech. I'm not sure what you expected from the most carefully-crafted sports image of our time.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I secretly wished even though I knew it wouldn't happen that he would come and and say " Yeah I did it, and what?" :lol:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
I secretly wished even though I knew it wouldn't happen that he would come and and say " Yeah I did it, and what?" :lol:

I was hoping it would be more along the lines of the speech that Steve Carrell's co-worker gives him towards the beginning of 40-Year-Old ******.

"Life isn't about sex, it's about passion! About connection! It's not about your rusty trombone..."

Followed by a list of the freaky stuff that Tiger got down with these last few years.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Mighty Bombjack said:
nyc3 said:

I was hoping it would be more along the lines of the speech that Steve Carrell's co-worker gives him towards the beginning of 40-Year-Old ******.

"Life isn't about sex, it's about passion! About connection! It's not about your rusty trombone..."

Followed by a list of the freaky stuff that Tiger got down with these last few years.
:lol:

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Who cares....dude got some strange. It happens countless times in America every single day in every city.....add him to the list. Next.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'm not condoning anything, but I always thought this was natural behavior for many of today's athletes, particularly in the NBA.

phillyfan0417 said:
muchuckwagon said:
Who cares....dude got some strange. It happens countless times in America every single day in every city.....add him to the list. Next.

+1000

This is no one's business and I can't believe anyone watched it...

Members online

Latest posts