Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you know about Stat Authentic? Help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I have a buddy who has bought a few items from them. Here is an example. Any help and thoughts would be great.

mantle1.jpg

mantle2.jpg

mantle3.jpg

Skrip

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Yikes!

STAT authentic does work for Coach's Corner, which is a crooked-as-hell auction house.

Honestly, I view their authentication as WORSE than no authentication.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I should add that the Mantle you show could very well be authentic, but I don't trust STAT or Coach's Corner in the least.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Skrip---By chance is your buddy military?? Like did he get these from the Aafes.com auctions?? I've gotten a few things from them in the past and most everything they auction has that Stat COA and most are from the 90's..

d

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
agentjak said:
Skrip---By chance is your buddy military?? Like did he get these from the Aafes.com auctions?? I've gotten a few things from them in the past and most everything they auction has that Stat COA and most are from the 90's..

d

yes that is correct. The second I saw the auctions, i had some concern.

Are the items you bought authentic???

skrip

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
ballerskrip said:
agentjak said:

d

yes that is correct. The second I saw the auctions, i had some concern.

Are the items you bought authentic???

skrip

..............i have a dual Mays/Koufax that came back from PSA as authentic..I also have a couple of Mantles that I havent sent in, well because when that dual auto 15x20 picture came back as authentic I kinda figured they would too..But I think its worth the money and effort to get it to PSA..

d

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I was given a Mantle auto'ed 8X10 about a year ago that was authenticated by STAT. I was hoping to keep it and put it up on the Bay for a day w/ a high BIN so I could do a PSA quick opinion.

Came back in 10 minutes "likely not authentic"

Members online