Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice Razor Mailday..Current Set Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
First off, thanks to all the board members who i purchased most of these from. I only scanned the blues but i am putting together the black base /200 and the black auto set /199. I received about 30 blacks in the mail today. Current status of those are in my sig. I am also trying to put the blue base set together but it will take a little longer then the black. I thought about going for the blue autos as well but thought i would keep it small for now. I think they are both base parallel sets are sharp looking cards.

scan0016-2.jpg
scan0017.jpg
scan0018.jpg

Wes

OG
Administrator
moxacaine said:
First off, thanks to all the board members who i purchased most of these from. I only scanned the blues but i am putting together the black base /200 and the black auto set /199. I received about 30 blacks in the mail today. Current status of those are in my sig. I am also trying to put the blue base set together but it will take a little longer then the black. I thought about going for the blue autos as well but thought i would keep it small for now. I think they are both base parallel sets are sharp looking cards.

scan0016-2.jpg
scan0017.jpg
scan0018.jpg

You didn't need my blue fields right?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:

[/img]

I do.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
ru4scuba said:
moxacaine said:
ru4scuba said:
Are you going to buy the silver parallel set to go with them? At $35 for the set it is probably worth it to you.

Silvers? which one are the silvers? those are the blacks /25?

The Just Minors exclusive silver parallel set.

08RZSSSET.jpg

Oh sweet, i didnt even know they existed. How is Just selling them? I must have missed something along the way. Thanks for telling me about them. I will have to grab a set. Any info on a print run?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
moxacaine said:
Oh sweet, i didnt even know they existed. How is Just selling them? I must have missed something along the way. Thanks for telling me about them. I will have to grab a set. Any info on a print run?

Just part of the Just/Razor relationship. No idea on the print run, but they really haven't announced these. I just stumbled upon them last week when I went to the Just site to see when the 2008 Justifiable set was releasing.

Wes

OG
Administrator
moxacaine said:
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:

[/img]

I do.

Whenever you get a shot check out my trade list hopefully I can put another package together for you including it.
Thanks.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:

[/img]

I do.

Whenever you get a shot check out my trade list hopefully I can put another package together for you including it.
Thanks.

Thanks and i will when i get back. Heading up to PA for Christmas.

Wes

OG
Administrator
moxacaine said:
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:

[/img]

I do.

Thanks.

Thanks and i will when i get back. Heading up to PA for Christmas.

Sounds good have a nice holiday! Don't forget about me and I won't offer the Fields to anyone else.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
kentuckyderby said:
Mox becomes a mod and then has to show off the Razor?

Just kidding

Very nice looking set. Looks sharp lined up against each other

Hey i posted this before i knew i was going to become a mod. :D

Members online