Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Helping those seeking vintage coming from "Prospecting"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thought this would be a good intro topic and would love to get input from the long time
veteran collectors of vintage, both pre and post war.

I can help anyone looking for knowledge on Topps 500 Home Run Members, and would
be very glad to do so, as that has been my Focus for the last good amount of time.

I'd also like to take the time now to let new to vintage (NTV) people know that the grading
here vs. prospects is totally different. Meaning, a 9.5 in vintage land is very rare and more
then very costly! lol Collecting vintage grading cards takes on a whole new meaning.
There are so many levels that one can collect on as far as grades go. That's totally up to
the individual.

Speaking for myself, i collect mid-level graded slabs....sometimes dipping lower, sometimes
going higher, it all depends on the card and the cost.

ok, that's enough rambling. we've got this brand new Folder here on FCB, so lets make it
our own!

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Great topic.

If anyone has any questions about Deadball Era (1901-1919) or N172 Old Judge cards, feel free to contact me.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
jay1065 said:
Great topic.

If anyone has any questions about Deadball Era (1901-1919) or N172 Old Judge cards, feel free to contact me.

Do you have a listing of the Old Judge players by team? Specifically Milwaukee.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
BrewerSuperCollector said:
jay1065 said:
Great topic.

Off the top of my head, Patrick Pettee (he's one of the players on my MA born checklist.) I'll get back to you with the remaining players.

EDIT: PM on the way....

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
jay1065 said:
jay1065 said:
Great topic.

Off the top of my head, Patrick Pettee (he's one of the players on my MA born checklist.) I'll get back to you with the remaining players.

You've been thanked. Did didn't think there were that many, so I'm going to go broke. My wife may not eat for a while :lol:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
jay1065 said:
jay1065 said:
Great topic.

You've been thanked. Did didn't think there were that many, so I'm going to go broke. My wife may not eat for a while :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
jay1065 said:
jay1065 said:
Great topic.

Bread and water (with lunch meat scraps on weekends) should suffice. :)