Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I won the lottery!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Well actually is was the Brewers ticket lottery. I just got the email saying I was chosen as one of the people that can buy "marquee game" tickets before anyone else will be able to. These games include opening day, all 3 times the Cubs come to Milwaukee and the Twins series in June. Looking like I am going to buy some tickets and make a few bucks with the Cubs series'. Not really sure I have interest in the Twins series but who knows....maybe!

mchenrycards

gracecollector said:
Congrats! Help a brother out with Cubs/Brewers tix?

I think we can work something out. lol.

Seriously take a look at the schedule and see what dates you want and what seats you would like. I guess the sale will be a 1st come 1st served basis so come up with a few dates and we can work out the details. The sale date is this coming Wednesday!! Just pay the ticket price and whatever fees are involved and I will help you out!! I went back to school this past year at Judson in Elgin so it would be easy to get the tickets to you once I receive them!

mchenrycards

notjomommasclint said:
how did you win? you still have to watch the brewers!!!

~~

LOL

Well its Major League baseball (at least thats what the Cubs and Brewers call it) and its the middle of winter. Allow me to bask in the hope baseball tickets give me that spring will be here soon and with it, no snow and warm weather!!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I know it's not "marquee", but if you've got an in for the Marlins / Brewers series (Sept 23rd - 26th) lmk. I need to get seats behind the vistors dugout.

Oh, and congrats !!! :p

mchenrycards

Greg Cleveland said:
I'd be all over Twins tix--if it weren't a M-T-W series. That really cuts down on the ability of a lot of us to come down for the series. Must be because the Twins own the Brewers! ;)

Greg I have never met you but read your posts all the time and your name was the one I thought of when I saw the Twins tickets were part of the marquee games. Let me know before Wednesday if you have any interest in tickets and as long as you cover my fees and the cost of the tickets I will see if I can hook you up.

mchenrycards

55_marlins_sp said:
I know it's not "marquee", but if you've got an in for the Marlins / Brewers series (Sept 23rd - 26th) lmk. I need to get seats behind the vistors dugout.

Oh, and congrats !!! :p

I dont know if the lottery is for any date or just the the marquee games. I will see what I can find out

Pine Tar!! Same deal as Gracecollector ....get some dates and seat selection information together before Wednesday and let me know

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
mchenrycards said:
notjomommasclint said:
how did you win? you still have to watch the brewers!!!

~~

LOL

Well its Major League baseball (at least thats what the Cubs and Brewers call it) and its the middle of winter. Allow me to bask in the hope baseball tickets give me that spring will be here soon and with it, no snow and warm weather!!

Miller Park is know as Wrigley Field North since there seems to be more Cubs Fans (me and My Family) up there every time
it is there Cubs Brewers Series

mchenrycards

kdailey4315 said:
Help a guy out from the West Coast. Is the Cubs/Brew Crew that big of a series?

The Cubs/Brewers games in Milwaukee are big because tickets are easier and cheaper for Cubs fans. Usually its Wrigley north when the Cubs come to town. Tickets to Wrigley are either too dang expensive or just hard to find if you dont want to get ***** on the secondary market. Its also much easier to get in and out at Miller Park than Wrigley.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
mchenrycards said:
kdailey4315 said:
Help a guy out from the West Coast. Is the Cubs/Brew Crew that big of a series?

The Cubs/Brewers games in Milwaukee are big because tickets are easier and cheaper for Cubs fans. Usually its Wrigley north when the Cubs come to town. Tickets to Wrigley are either too dang expensive or just hard to find if you dont want to get ***** on the secondary market. Its also much easier to get in and out at Miller Park than Wrigley.

Makes sense. Good for you. Buy them and milk every last cent you can from some Cubs fans. They have to be used to getting screwed by now.

Cubs_Spirit.jpg

Members online

Latest posts