Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You Know You Suck at Busting Packs When.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
You know you suck at busting packs when you buy a slew of hobby and jumbo packs from the LCS for 75% off! (originally $160, spent $40) and you still only get 25% back in ebay value. I honestly haven't had a $100+ pull in 4-5 years.....I really suck at it.

J-

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Stop buying packs and start buying whole boxes.
At least then you have the best shot at a box hit rather than potentially buying "whats left" after the goodies are gone.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Liberate Baltimore said:
You know you suck at busting packs when you buy a slew of hobby and jumbo packs from the LCS for 75% off! (originally $160, spent $40) and you still only get 25% back in ebay value. I honestly haven't had a $100+ pull in 4-5 years.....I really suck at it.

J-

If thats the kind of luck you have with those.... Id bet those are the packs left from when the hit was already pulled from the box. He put those aside and marks them 50% off or 75% off in hopes of moving dead product.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Liberate Baltimore":2s09bx0k]You know you suck at busting packs when you buy a slew of hobby and jumbo packs from the LCS for 75% off! (originally $160, spent $40) and you still only get 25% back in ebay value. I honestly haven't had a $100+ pull in 4-5 years.....I really suck at it.

J-

If thats the kind of luck you have with those.... Id bet those are the packs left from when the hit was already pulled from the box. He put those aside and marks them 50% off or 75% off in hopes of moving dead product.[/quote:2s09bx0k]

YUP, that's exactly what happened there, sounds like. Too bad. :(

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Liberate Baltimore said:

J-

So...what did you break and what did you pull?