Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could get ONE card from a friend on FCB collection...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...what card/member would it be?

steve-a-reno is kind enough to taunt me daily with his sig so my answer is his SP Legendary Cuts Walter Johnson autograph...

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
2008 Donruss EEE Black Status Auto /1 Dennis Raben from Jus_Chrome

Edit: Since I read Wossa is a member
Raben Contenders Championship Ticket /1 auto
Carlos Gutierrez BCDP Superfractor Auto

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Wouldnt say a friend cuz Im not even sure who has it(or if he/she still has it) .

But I would LOVE to get the 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor of Michael Main......

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
jmc280zx said:
Wouldnt say a friend cuz Im not even sure who has it(or if he/she still has it) .

But I would LOVE to get the 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor of Michael Main......

You actually raise a good point here. Why on earth and I calling steve-a-reno a friend :lol:

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
If someone here had a Garko I needed, I am sure they would me more than willing to get rid of it immediately as I am one of the few that it would have any importance to. LOL

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
unless someone in here has the McCann 03 Heritage 1/1 on ebay, I'd probably go for one of steve-a-reno's Maddux cards, though which would be difficult

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
abravesfan said:
unless someone in here has the McCann 03 Heritage 1/1 on ebay, I'd probably go for one of steve-a-reno's Maddux cards, though which would be difficult

He is a member, but here very very rarely. It's my friend Ed and he seems to be in no hurry to sell that McCann.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I would say either the 2009 Unique Felix Hernandez logoman auto that Phil aka Felix_4_CY has or Wasabicrackers 2007 Premier Felix Hernandez logoman :twisted:

Steve - Rediculous change to your sig man ;)

Members online