Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New pickup Ruth/Munson style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joewoowoo

Aug 24, 2008
Gillette,NJ
I saw this card on ebay a month ago with a BIN FOR $3100 and I just waited and the seller relisted it as a auction. Picked this up on the bay for $280 - 10% off ebay coupon total $252 Delivered. I think I wanna get this slabbed.do you think I got a good deal?

03leaflimitedbaberuth.jpg
03leaflimitedThurmanMunson.jpg

Quenepa22

Aug 21, 2008
Orlando
Beautiful card at great price!!!

For protection, I would get it slabbed authentic as the upper-left edge on the Munson side might take a hit on a numerical grade.

Congrats!!!

Joewoowoo

Aug 24, 2008
Gillette,NJ
JoshHamilton said:
What set is that from? Awesome card

Quenepa22 said:
Beautiful card at great price!!!

For protection, I would get it slabbed authentic as the upper-left edge on the Munson side might take a hit on a numerical grade.

Congrats!!!

this card comes from 2003 Leaf Limited Jersey Numbers its stamped 5/5 and yes Navarro these are game used jeresy swatches within the cut out uniform numbers on the card.

the Munson top left of the card is all foil there is not white showing anywhere.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I don't get the combination of players outside of "Famous Dead Yankees" but anything Ruth always seem to be a solid pick-up.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Joewoowoo said:
dano7 said:
Impressive cards. I think you did great! Enjoy those for a LONG time.
DANNY

thanks for the comment ,the card is a combo, it has Ruth on the front and Munson on the back.
Even more impressive. That's surley one I'd be proud of, too.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts