Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

looking to complete a bunch of older sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
looking to complete a few older sets hope somebody has some just laying around gathering dust or unopened packs or boxes somewhere

94 Donruss
94 Topps
93 Upper Deck SP
74-78 Topps
00 Topps
95 Pinnacle

Please any help would be appreciated have many sets am working on but these are the ones focusing on for now thanx all

Carlos Baerga Fan

Feb 18, 2010
Pittsburgh
Hey,

New to site but have references (will even ship first if you provide references)...are you willing to buy or trade only? selling my collection (75Kto100K cards) and helping to fill wants lists at reasonable prices (pennies per card in some instances..i.e. as long as it's not a Jeter Rookie, etc.. on top so shipping however you want it sent).

Before I pull any, let me know your thoughts....I enjoy filling want lists but don't want to pull every card and have to put them back.

If you're wanting to make a deal, I can hold cards for you for a few weeks to give you time to get me all your lists so you can save on shipping, I know that's the most expensive part a lot of times.

Thanks! Justin

p.s Sorry if you're only tradding....not sure how to see if someone only wants to trade so I don't waste their time!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Please contact me when you're done trading with these other folks. I can put a good dent in most of these sets and would be happy to trade in your favor. I'm trying to downsize my collection.

Tom

Members online

Latest posts