Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE Pittsburgh/Lemieux/Jagr lot available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ral72

Aug 8, 2008
Schwenksville, PA
I inherited a bunch of cards from a good friend of mine a few years ago. He was a die-hard Pittsburgh sports fan. He passed away at the age of 53 due to colon cancer.

I have a 3,200-count box full of Penguins cards, about 80% of which are Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr cards. No $500 high-end Auto/GU stuff, but there are several very nice serial #'d parallel/insert cards in the box, mostly from the early to mid-90's. I would say that about 25-30 of these, at one time, had a BV of $50+. Also includes a few nice Milan Kraft, Alexei Morozov, Alex Kovalev, Johan Hedberg, etc. With the exception of 4 or 5 Lemieux cards from the late 80's, all cards are from 1990-2003.

Just so it's not deceiving, most of the cards are in toploaders, so there are not 3,200 cards, but the box is full. I would estimate the total # of cards to be around 1,250-1,500.

In regard to baseball and football, he also had some SWEET Kordell Stewart cards, too!! Also have some Roberto Clemente inserts, Jerome Bettis, Troy Edwards, Amos Zeroue, Jose Guillen, Josh Fogg, Sean Burnett, Jack Wilson, etc.

Basically, I'm just looking to free up some space and move some/all of these cards to someone that will enjoy them more than me. If you're a Pitt fan, feel free to PM me for a list of what you're interested in. Keep in mind that everything is from the 90's and early 2000's.

Thank you,
Rodger