Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

These worth any decent Money?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Those cards would probably do well if you decided to sell. The Ankiel auto is a low #'d version and I'm sure there are followers of him that would love to get that copy. As for the dual mem cards, not bad either with Ripken and Gwynn and then Mac and Ank. I'm sure you would be able to get a little coin for em.

As for the Century Legends autos..........IMO these are some of the nicest autographed cards ever made. I remember pulling an Arod from a box I opened when the product first came out. I have regretted getting rid of it to this day. I kick my ass everytime I think about it. It still is a very collected set and I'm sure you won't have any problems finding someone to buy them. You've got some decent names there as well. Plus, these cards were all on card autos which makes it even sweeter.

As for the Brock, its a nice card but I am not sure how much IP autos would go for.

Members online

Latest posts