Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== The Morning Thread Sunday Edition =====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Art! Was wondering who was going to start this. I am getting ready to head out in a bit to an Antique Arms show. I am somewhat into reinacting and this show has some pretty decent dealers. Not going to buy, but hoping to trade some books and hang out for the day with my dad.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
So having gotten 3 SGC graded cards in this week, I have to say that the vintage look pretty dang awesome in them up until the mid 50s, after that I think that they look better in PSA. Thoughts?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning Matt, Art, Josh, Darren & Geroge!
I never get in on page 1!
@ the rink until 3:30 then rushing home to watch the hockey game!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Dave, Anthony and Dan!!

Anthony - Congrats on the win!!! Sounds like there are two MTers that won something recently :cool:

Dan - Nothing new here...hoping to redo my sig during work today which shows how much planning is done for my day besides work ::facepalm:: :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
AK, saw your quote of my comment in the packsearcher thread......it is from a TV show
Legendary...wait for it......dary

Hey Alex/Dan

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
George_Calfas said:
AK, saw your quote of my comment in the packsearcher thread......it is from a TV show
Legendary...wait for it......dary

Hey Alex/Dan

It's from How I Met Your Mother, correct?

I could have sworn he says "It's going to be legen - wait for it --------dary".

Oh well.

Members online

Latest posts