Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg's First Spring Training Workout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox1917

Oct 21, 2009
Haven't heard a bad word spoken about him yet. I love that first comment, "It seems people are starting to worry that the Nationals are starting to get good" - so true.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
It's weird, I was trying to find out what time he took his daily poop today and the article was non-existent on my Google search.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
chisox1917 said:
Haven't heard a bad word spoken about him yet. I love that first comment, "It seems people are starting to worry that the Nationals are starting to get good" - so true.

One good pitcher + 4 mediocre pitchers = 60-102.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
pitchers and catchers just reported and we're already getting daily updates on Strasburg...awesome.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
andyduke86 said:
pitchers and catchers just reported and we're already getting daily updates on Strasburg...awesome.

So, one thread constitutes "daily". ::facepalm::

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Jeff N. said:
chisox1917 said:

One good pitcher + 4 mediocre pitchers = 60-102.

King Felix and Seattle the last few years...

Members online