Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - February 22, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I have this damn seller that I won like 5 cards from supposed to be combined shipping. I tried to pay immediate but no invoice with combined shipping. SO i send a request, and nothing. I send him a message, no response. I sent him 5 messages since then and I won't get a damn combined shipping invoice.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Ryo1549 said:
I have this damn seller that I won like 5 cards from supposed to be combined shipping. I tried to pay immediate but no invoice with combined shipping. SO i send a request, and nothing. I send him a message, no response. I sent him 5 messages since then and I won't get a damn combined shipping invoice.

I'd request sellers information. Thats usually a heads up.
Tom

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
PhillyPuckNut said:
Brad said:
The picture on the first link, I can swear I've seen that picture before. The 2nd one seems more likely since there are front and back scans.

They are legit, notice one is black and the other is blue. The top one was on ebay first for 199 BIN/BO then a 99.99 opening bid and got no action on either.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I like the deisgn, but the COA on the back does not specify who wore it. However, I do know Housh is a 44 so that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online