Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
morning dan and tom...busy monday...work then first day of pitcher/catcher tryouts for the high school team i coach...freshmen/sophmores are up first tonight so should be interesting to see what the new talent is

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys, it STORMED here all night and just stopped a little while ago. I think we are in store more more showers this tomorrow but last night was complete with lightening/thunder etc...

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Morning guys, it STORMED here all night and just stopped a little while ago. I think we are in store more more showers this tomorrow but last night was complete with lightening/thunder etc...

Dan, sorry to hear about the storm, but I think you need some more sleep buddy.
^ didn't sound right at all. :lol: ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MojoDan said:
Morning guys, it STORMED here all night and just stopped a little while ago. I think we are in store more more showers tomorrow but last night was complete with lightening/thunder etc...

Its difficult for a 1 y.o. to stay asleep when the weather is bad like that, at least in our house. Which means we dont sleep either...

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MojoDan said:
Morning guys, it STORMED here all night and just stopped a little while ago. I think we are in store more more showers tomorrow but last night was complete with lightening/thunder etc...

Its difficult for a 1 y.o. to stay asleep when the weather is bad like that, at least in our house. Which means we dont sleep either...

Been there and done that bud, so I know exactly how you feel. Glad mine are all grown and on their own, except my youngest(20), who still lives with his mom.

Morning Adam.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
We had those thunderstorms yesterday morning. A few lightning strikes were fairly close.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Fellas!!! Dan, Tom, Dave(77), Art, Adam, Charlie, Stu and George!!! :mrgreen: :cool:

Just clocked into work...starting off a bit busy :? Be back in a moment to catch back up :mrgreen:

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
descott77 said:
morning dan and tom...busy monday...work then first day of pitcher/catcher tryouts for the high school team i coach...freshmen/sophmores are up first tonight so should be interesting to see what the new talent is

Our league starts practicing next week. Got back in the batting cage and I could see I was worse than just rusty. I was OK on the 60mph machine, but was struggling to catch up to the 70...which isnt good since most of the pitchers in the league are throwing 80+. I top out at a stunning 74, but I'm more Greg Maddux than Nolan Ryan ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
OK need some help here.

2009 Ultimate has 2 1/1 Ozzie Smith's, here is one [ebay:2rp8gdov]200442409700[/ebay:2rp8gdov]. It has the BIN/BO of $400 now changed to $250. I offered $140, so $150 dlvd which I think is fair. Could a couple of people each offer $100-$125 for me to see if he counters so I can make a better offer, I think $175 should be max right?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
George_Calfas said:
OK need some help here.

2009 Ultimate has 2 1/1 Ozzie Smith's, here is one [ebay:16eh3ss6]200442409700[/ebay:16eh3ss6]. It has the BIN/BO of $400 now changed to $250. I offered $140, so $150 dlvd which I think is fair. Could a couple of people each offer $100-$125 for me to see if he counters so I can make a better offer, I think $175 should be max right?

not sure if this helps, but if I am asking 250, I'm probably trying to get 200. If you offered me 175 plus shipping, I'd probably take it. Its a tough call as its a 1/1 and theres plenty of Ozzie collectors out there.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...howdy gents.....a little quieter at work then it's been the last month or so.......

Got a PSA order back over the weekend. I'll make a separate post when I can, but pretty excited about these two for obvious reasons:

[center:s0ockczn]WilliamsTPSAAuto.jpg

StearnesPSAAuto.jpg[/center:s0ockczn]

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
MaineMule said:
...howdy gents.....a little quieter at work then it's been the last month or so.......

Got a PSA order back over the weekend. I'll make a separate post when I can, but pretty excited about these two for obvious reasons:

[center:2jcayimx]WilliamsTPSAAuto.jpg

StearnesPSAAuto.jpg[/center:2jcayimx]

When I collected HOF autos, I know Stearnes was a tough one to come by.
Did he spell his name "Tuckey?"

Members online

Latest posts