Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This card was pulled!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
nice card, but topps really messed up the superfractors. I almost did not recognize what it was.
Wholeheartedly agree. The decision to leave the borders black was a huge mistake.

Owning copies of both I would rather have the black ones any day of the week and wish the autographed ones this year had been black borders. Holding one of each they look a lot sharper than the white bordered ones this year.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
beefycheddar said:
chashawk said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
nice card, but topps really messed up the superfractors. I almost did not recognize what it was.
Wholeheartedly agree. The decision to leave the borders black was a huge mistake.

Owning copies of both I would rather have the black ones any day of the week and wish the autographed ones this year had been black borders. Holding one of each they look a lot sharper than the white bordered ones this year.
Don't like the white borders either Rob. I prefer the "full-bleed" superfractorness. :D

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, the circa 2005 big chunk of polished gold definitely said 'super' way more than either white or black borders.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I gotta agree, 2005 Supers are the best looking. When I think of a Super, I want it to look Super like 2005's.

Members online

No members online now.