Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 Venezuelan Stickers- who has one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Beckett lists a set of Venezuelan Stickers from 2000 in their checklist. Vizquel is naturally in the set. I've got a mountain of Venezuelan cards and stickers of Vizquel, but I can't find any that match the right card # according to Beckett. That said, many of the Venezuelan items aren't realy numbered, so it might be that I actually have it. Ugh.

So is anyone sure that they have one? If so, I'd like to see it so I can compare to what I already have. Thanks for your help!

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
chief7575 said:
Here be my Fryman copy. I notice it is a blantant rip-off of Ultra from that same year.

EXCELLENT! I've got it but apparently didn't scan the back. Thanks for the quick help. I love knowing about the ripoff of Ultra.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I know Chavez collector has his guy too.. I would like to get a hand on a copy of my guy but nobody has these things. they are probably a dime a dozen in Venezuela and the guy that sells on Ebay from there should just buy and list everything he can get his hands on.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I know several guys in Venezuela that have access to tons of these things. Some of these guys I've known for literally 10+ years and they don't sell on eBay. I'll get surprise emails from them saying they happened across a pop can with Omar, a few old magazines, someone's Vizquel sticker collection, newspaper articles, etc. It's really great to have people working for you!

I'll put some feelers out and see who has what. Maybe I can do a bulk purchase for the serious player collectors here. This may take some time...

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
VizquelCollector said:
I know several guys in Venezuela that have access to tons of these things. Some of these guys I've known for literally 10+ years and they don't sell on eBay. I'll get surprise emails from them saying they happened across a pop can with Omar, a few old magazines, someone's Vizquel sticker collection, newspaper articles, etc. It's really great to have people working for you!

I'll put some feelers out and see who has what. Maybe I can do a bulk purchase for the serious player collectors here. This may take some time...

I would be VERY interested in a Darryl Kile if any of your guys can get a hold on one.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Therion said:
VizquelCollector said:

I would be VERY interested in a Darryl Kile if any of your guys can get a hold on one.

I'll contact all my Venezuelan sellers and ask for their inventory list of stickers and cards. Just collect player names, and I can go from there. I typically get a good deal when I buy in quantity. I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but in a perfect world I could buy a large stack of stuff and get just one shipment, then separate and mail them out. Shipping from Venezuela is sketchy, but it usually arrives between 3-8 weeks.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
VizquelCollector said:
Therion said:
VizquelCollector said:

I'll contact all my Venezuelan sellers and ask for their inventory list of stickers and cards. Just collect player names, and I can go from there. I typically get a good deal when I buy in quantity. I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but in a perfect world I could buy a large stack of stuff and get just one shipment, then separate and mail them out. Shipping from Venezuela is sketchy, but it usually arrives between 3-8 weeks.

Could you please ask about Paul O'Neill as well?

2000 Venezulean Stickers #36 is the only one listed on the OPG, but he may have more out there. Thanks.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I'm absolutely in for any Will Clarks you can find. I don't know what your contacts will want per item, but it might be easier for them to just package them up and send them. I've found that lots of people say "let me get a list together" but then never do. (note that I'm absolutely guilty of doing that at times!)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1998 and 2000 Venezuelan - Both are very rare. 2000 I only got last year, first I had seen one.

98PANINI.jpg
00VENEZUELANSTICKER.jpg

Members online

Latest posts